- The term “Scherrer Winery” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
To order or receive alcoholic beverages from Scherrer Winery, you must be 21 years of age or older. By placing your order online, you represent to us that you are at least 21 years of age and that the person receiving the wine is at least 21 years of age. The individual receiving delivery will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 21 years of age or older who is not intoxicated).
Wines purchased from Scherrer Winery are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
(1) ACCORDING TO THE SURGEON GENERAL, WOMEN SHOULD NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY BECAUSE OF THE RISK OF BIRTH DEFECTS
(2) CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE A CAR OR OPERATE MACHINERY, AND MAY CAUSE HEALTH PROBLEMS.
Wine Shipping Restrictions
We are legally allowed to ship wine only to those states with laws that explicitly permit the shipment of wine directly to consumers. Please visit our shipping page for our most current state list.
All wine purchases are contingent upon the laws and regulations in your state. If for any reason we are legally prohibited from shipping wine to you, we will contact you by phone or email.
Each state’s laws regulate the number of cases of wine that can be shipped to a single person within a set period of time . If your order exceeds the allowable quantity in your state, we will contact you by phone or email.
The laws regarding the direct shipment of wine are constantly changing. We will expand our service area when laws permit! For more information on your state’s wine shipping restrictions, please visit freethegrapes.org.
Return & Exchange Policies
Your satisfaction is important to us. Please contact us immediately with any questions or if there are problems with your shipment.
- Email us at email@example.com or
- Call or fax us at 707-823-8980.
Tax charges are based on state and local tax laws and tax rates for the delivery address of your order. Where required, tax will also be applied to the shipping and handling charges.
Please note that on-screen order totals may reflect estimated tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect all applicable taxes calculated at the time your order is shipped. If you have questions about the taxes on your invoice, please contact us.
Protecting Your Information
All the payment information we collect is protected by SSL — a standard Internet security measure. Any data that we store about you is kept behind a secure firewall in our database and is not accessible to the public in any way. Credit card numbers used for on-line purchase are not stored.